October 28, 2019
Election Day is November 5: Who are the RPAC-Supported Candidates?
The 2019 municipal election in Pennsylvania is Tuesday, November 5. As REALTORS®, it is important to back candidates who support private property rights and the real estate industry. To find your polling location, please visit https://www.pavoterservices.state.pa.us
Based on candidate interviews and recommendations from the Greater Lehigh Valley REALTORS® and its Political Action Committee, the RPAC-supported candidates are:
- Ray O'Connell, Allentown Mayor
- Josh Siegel, Allentown City Council
- Nick Miller, Allentown School Board
- Nancy Wilt, Allentown School Board
- Jeff Warren, Hanover Township (Northampton County) Supervisor
- Mark Sverchek, Carbon County Controller
For more information on how candidate support is decided, read THIS ARTICLE
from GLVR's e-magazine.