The Greater Lehigh Valley REALTORS® is thrilled to announce who has been elected to serve on the Board of Directors beginning in 2024. The newly elected Board members are:
- Donna Bartholomew-Sacco of Coldwell Banker Hearthside
- Sean LaSalle of Keller Williams Real Estate
Returning Board members include:
- Rudy Amelio
- Michael Bernadyn
- Lori Campbell
- Doug Frederick
- Barb Gorman
- Jack Gross
- Lyn Hufton
- Therese Kelley
- Eric Leadbetter
- Cliff Lewis
- Chris Rader
- Howard Schaeffer
- Tim Tepes
Lori Campbell will serve as your association president in 2024.
After being selected by their peers and being recognized as highly respected leaders in the real estate profession, these Board members now carry a broad range of responsibilities, including:
- Directors are responsible for governing, developing policies and setting a course for the future of the association.
- Directors should be strategic thinkers and maintain focus on the “big picture” of advancing the association’s mission, vision, and strategic initiatives.
- Directors are fiduciary agents for the association’s operations and finances.
- Directors are expected to serve as liaisons to the general membership. They have a responsibility to become involved, attend events, and recruit and encourage others to attend association activities.
- Directors are expected to engage, participate and contribute to discussions and debates.
We congratulate the newly elected Board members and look forward to seeing how they help set the direction of the Greater Lehigh Valley REALTORS® and develop policies and programs to benefit REALTORS® and the industry!
WINNER OF FREE MLS ACCESS FOR ONE YEAR
To thank our members for participating in the Board of Directors election, the association gave away — to one lucky winner — free MLS access for one year. The winner is Mary Ellen Jackson of BHHS Fox & Roach, Macungie. Thank you, Mary Ellen, for making your voice heard by voting in the election!