The Greater Lehigh Valley REALTORS® is thrilled to announce who has been elected to serve on the Board of Directors beginning in 2021. The newly elected Board members are:
- Lori Campbell, Coldwell Banker Heritage Real Estate (3-year term)
- Mark Molchany, RE/MAX Unlimited Real Estate (3-year term)
- Chuck Haley, Coldwell Banker Heritage Real Estate (3-year term)
- Cliff Lewis, Coldwell Banker Hearthside (1-year term)
Returning Board members include:
- Donna Bartholomew-Sacco
- Cass Chies
- Tom Cramer
- Jack Gross
- Lyn Hufton
- Sean LaSalle
- Mark Lutz
- Rob Ritter
- Howard Schaeffer
- Noelle Seaton
- Tim Tepes
After being selected by their peers and being recognized as highly respected leaders in the real estate profession, these Board members now carry a broad range of responsibilities, including:
- Directors are responsible for governing, developing policies and setting a course for the future of the Association.
- Directors should be strategic thinkers and maintain focus on the “big picture” of advancing the Association’s mission, vision, and strategic initiatives.
- Directors are fiduciary agents for the Association’s operations and finances.
- Directors are expected to serve as liaisons to the general membership. They have a responsibility to become involved, attend events, and recruit and encourage others to attend Association activities.
- Directors are expected to engage, participate and contribute to discussions and debates.
We congratulate the newly-elected Board members and look forward to seeing how they help set the direction of the Greater Lehigh Valley REALTORS® and develop policies and programs to benefit REALTORS® and the industry!
WINNER OF FREE MLS ACCESS FOR ONE YEAR
To thank our members for participating in the Board of Directors election, the Association gave away — to one lucky winner — free MLS access for one year. The winner is Cathy Kavounas of Coldwell Banker Heritage Real Estate. Thank you, Cathy, for making your voice heard by voting in the election!
WINNERS OF THE GIFT CARDS TO LEHIGH VALLEY-AREA EATERIES
To thank our members for participating in the Board of Directors election, the Association gave away four gift cards to Lehigh Valley-area eateries. The winners are:
- Ken Snyder, Real Living Spectrum Real Estate ($25 to Maxim’s 22 in Easton)
- Jennifer Moll, Weichert Realtors® ($25 to Maxim’s 22 in Easton)
- Alexa Sanchez, Bairo Real Estate ($50 to Wawa)
- Kyle Walchak, Keller Williams Real Estate ($25 to Big Woody’s in Allentown)
Thank you, Ken, Jennifer, Alexa and Kyle, for making your voices heard by voting in the election!
WINNER OF THE RPAC SWEEPSTAKES
In conjunction with the General Membership Meeting, the Greater Lehigh Valley REALTORS® held an RPAC Sweepstakes with the prize being a $200 gift card to the Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa in Atlantic City. The winner of the RPAC Sweepstakes is Paula Douris of Weichert Realtors® in Bethlehem.