January 03, 2019
Updated and New Standard Forms Are in Effect this Month!
Beginning this month, the Standard Forms Committee of the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR) has made changes to several existing forms, and have added one new form.
Here is a list of which forms have changed. You may access these forms, as well as all current forms and those updated in 2018, on the PAR website using your PAR member login:
- Broker’s Fee Agreement (BFA)
- Standard Agreement for the Sale of Real Estate (ASR)
- Residential Property Management Agreement (PMA)
- Pre-Settlement Possession Addendum to Agreement of Sale (PRE)
- Broker’s Request for Affirmation (BRFA)
PAR creates and updates standard forms two times a year (January and June).