GLVR Membership Information & Inquiries
The Greater Lehigh Valley REALTORS® (GLVR) is a trade association that represents over 2,500 real estate professionals throughout Lehigh, Northampton and Carbon counties.
GLVR owns and operates the Greater Lehigh Valley Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and the Greater Lehigh Valley Real Estate Academy.
It is GLVR’s mission to enhance the ability of its members to conduct business professionally and to be an advocate for Realtors® and private property rights. The Association is able to deliver on this mission with the support of an experienced professional staff, an engaged Board of Directors, and dozens of members who voluntarily serve on various committees.
REALTOR / MLS Participant Information Request Form
Exclusive Member Benefits
Exclusive Affiliate Membership Benefits:
- The right to use the term Realtor® and membership to the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors® and the National Association of Realtors®.
- Lobbying, on behalf of members, to influence public and government policy at all levels: federal, state and local.
- Access to the Greater Lehigh Valley Multiple Listing Service and an online public home search through www.GreaterLehighValleyRealtors.com.
- A wide variety of professional development opportunities through the Greater Lehigh Valley Real Estate Academy.
- A Professional Standards Department that provides members and consumers with various programs to help resolve issues relating to potential ethical violations and procuring cause/monetary disputes.
- A feature-rich, monthly market update that positions Realtors® as go-to experts for consumers.
- Access to resources and continuing education that are devoted to Fair Housing.
- A connection to the media through continuous news releases and articles that promote Realtors® and the use of a real estate professional.
- Member pricing and discounts on events through the Association and classes through the Greater Lehigh Valley Real Estate Academy.
- Seven committees that provide you with opportunities to network, share ideas, establish programs and set policies.
- Business information, minus a logo, published on the online Preferred Vendor List
- Invitations to select Association events
- Member rates on GLVR facility rentals (conference room, training room, technology, etc.)
- Limited access to GLVR’s Member Portal, which includes information on Supra, billing, and much more.
Ready to join? Complete the Membership Information Request Form (REALTORS® and MLS Participants) or check out the Affiliate Membership information, and you’ll be on step closer to becoming a member of the forward-thinking Greater Lehigh Valley REALTORS®!