March 16, 2020
GLVR Transitioning Staff to Working Remotely
With the declaration of a National Emergency and the closure of all K-12 schools and non-essential businesses across the state, the Greater Lehigh Valley REALTORS® (GLVR) has begun the process of transitioning all staff to working remotely. We’d like to assure members that GLVR staff is prepared to not miss a beat.
Please start utilizing email to communicate with GLVR staff. Contact information and email addresses for staff are available at www.GreaterLehighValleyRealtors.com
> About > Leadership & Staff. When you arrive on the Leadership & Staff page, select “Staff” in the “Filter by” drop-down box. Another box will appear with various specialties, like Supra, MLS, IDX, membership, education and professional standards, etc. Select what you need assistance with and the staff member(s) who can help with your particular need will be filtered.
Some of your answers may also be found on the Member Portal. To log in, click the “Member Portal” button at the top of www.GreaterLehighValleyRealtors.com
(or in the collapsed menu if you're on mobile). Login information is the same as the MLS and IMS.
What can you find on the Member Portal?
- About - Learn more about your Association and how to contact staff and the Board of Directors. Past Presidents and Emeritus recipients are also listed here. Read over GLVR’s governing documents.
- Committees - Details on our eight standing committees and who serves on them.
- Billing - Billing policy, dues and fees, billing schedule, billing FAQs, and a link to the IMS.
- Supra - Video tutorials, forms, how to contact Supra support, and information on key choices and equipment, pricing, reciprocity, SupraWEB, and the Supra Lockbox Policy.
- MLS - Market Updates that date back to 1996, quarterly comps, a list of MLS vendors and how to contact their support teams, MLS training calendar, listing syndication information and directions, and an MLS support section that includes Matrix video tutorials, downloadable MLS clipart and downloadable MLS input forms.
- Member Resources - This is where you’ll find your membership forms, membership rosters, New Member Orientation instructions, and Code of Ethics training information.
- Government Affairs - Municipal Database, RPAC, Fair Housing… Oh, my! This is also where you’ll find a complete list of Greater Lehigh Valley state and federal legislators and GLVR’s policy statements.
- Professional Standards - Did something go wrong during a real estate transaction? This section will help you navigate the Professional Standards process.
- Education - From continuing education to becoming a broker to enrolling in an online class, this section will help you stay on track with your education requirements and/or goals. But, please note, the Greater Lehigh Valley Real Estate Academy has postponed in-person classes through and including March 27.
- Preferred Vendors - A list of real estate-related companies that can help you and your clients ensure a smooth real estate transaction.
The Member Portal is open to Realtor® members, MLS participants, sponsors and affiliates. Depending on your type of membership, you may or may not see everything listed above (for example, MLS Participants do not have access to the Municipal Database or the Market Updates that date back to 1996; sponsors and affiliates will not see an MLS section; etc.).
Understanding it is a license renewal year and thinking proactively about the ability to complete continuing education credits, staff has reached out to the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors® and the State Real Estate Commission to learn if there may be an extension to the May 31 license renewal deadline, if barriers and fees to virtual classes can be waved, etc. The association is awaiting answers and will provide updates to the membership.
Coronavirus Resources for Real Estate Professionals